Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where It All Happens


I haven't posted in a while but thought I could start over and this time from the beginning.
This is where I work. That is my desk with loads of files underneath that tend to make it uncomfortable when I try and sew but it's okay because those things that I have made are the physical support for something I am making. And the giant piece of muslin filled encasing little boxes of fabric is my swatch board. I put up the most inspiring swatches I collect and tend to pull half of them off with the next project I have. I also have a swatch bin in my closet but that is not quite as photogenic.

5 comments:

Masuko Jo said...

yes, not quite photogenic, but you should still show everyone because "that shit kray!"

Jennifer Suarez said...

The space is sooo nice, I like it so much, and the swatch wall is the cutest thing. I miss you, I want to see your little work space in person.

<3 Jennifer

P.S. alesass? YES!!!!!!!

Bubble My Licorice said...

you must work hard!
great post :)

Vale ♥ said...

This is so cool <3
You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Glam Girl giveaway to win two amazing make up sets from Benefit and Urban Decay !
Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Kinga said...

Love your blog!:)
XoXo

www.kingline18.blogspot.com