Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FUCK YEAH! Menswear.


Ever since I decided to begin doing menswear, I couldn't help but become more aware of what men around this city wear. I creepily stare at they construction of their jackets on the subway or when walking around my neighborhood in Financial District, the suits! Oh God, the suits I see are amazing! There really is nothing like a man in a suit. 

With this said, I couldn't help but, for lack of better terms, FREAK OUT! when I found a posting about this book put together "a pair of fashion-savvy anonymous bloggers" in which they "share their well-honed fashion sense  and mad rhymes with all aspiring sartorialists". For more details click here or here.

I can't wait for it to come out! It will be interesting to see the poetry linked to each look.

Ahhh, the things men can inspire.

1 comment:

Masuko Jo said...

I have one criteria for future husband! Hubby MUST own and look absolutely handsome in a well fitted suit. :)