Thursday, March 15, 2012

Been A While

I've been meaning to write about the very exiting week I had... two weeks ago. 

I thought you might appreciate the fact that I ran into The Man Repeller at Fedora and creepily asked her to take a picture with me. It was very exiting because I do follow her even though I tried and failed to play it cool. She was amazingly sweet and even complimented my boots.


Exactly seven days later I saw Isabel Toledo with her husband, Ruben Toledo. They were speaking at my school promoting her new book but the little that I knew about either one was heightened by seeing them interact. I haven't intended to become any kind of book promoter through this blog, but I do fully intend on reading her book Roots of Style


If she wrote it I'll enjoy it. 
Her and her husband remind of everything you believed in when you were little but have become cynical of. Every once in a while, it is nice to be reminded of all the good and that you can go through life without being changed by the not-so-good. 


1 comment:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic baby! would you like to follow each other blog? :X

FashionSpot.ro